Tuesday 13 April 2021

Treasures of Life.


The "Treasures of life" stamp set is  about grandparents and grandchildren. I though this would be a great Christmas card for a Grandfather.  This image is my favourite in the set. In fact I bought this set purely for this image. I am not keen on the other two images in the set nor am I keen on the sentiments. But this image sold it for me.

I used Spellbinder's classic oval dies along with the coordinating scalloped oval dies to cut and mount this image. These are the first set of dies I ever bought and I haven't used them in donkey's years. probably because the scalloped borders kind of went out of style. But I think they are making a bit of a come back now. So I figured it was time to dig them out.

 The sentiment is from the Free Skate  stamp set.

No comments: