Saturday 24 February 2024

News

 I have some news to share... After 14 years, I have finally dropped as a Stampin'up Demo.

I found there were not enough products in the catalogues I liked enough to buy. Which means I couldn't make my quarterly figures. So last month I decided to drop.

 I will now be a customer and buy only the products I like, but from another demo.

I will continue with my blog as and when I make something worth sharing. You'll probably find my creations will be more varied now. 

I have a few projects in mind I want to try.  I think you'll love a couple of them. But it's going to take some planning and some time before I can get started. My craft room is due to get new windows in a couple of weeks,  so I need to clear everything away and make space for fitters to work in. I don't want to start  this project until the windows are done and I'm back to normal.


No comments: