Monday 21 December 2020

Clean and Simple cards for Christmas.

I have left this years making of Christmas cards to the last minute, so these are clean and simple cards.


I visited the LOTV  digital stamp shop last week and came across some new really cute images and what's more they were discounted so time to increase my stock of LOTV images.
 I wanted a few new Christmas images for this years cards to ensure this years recipients didn't get the same image a last year.
The Santa image above does NOT have  number plate on the digital stamp. I added the number plate to personalize the card.

 I found this image touching and personal, probably because I have worked in a school for 26 years and have  had a great deal to do with school plays over the years. Making the costumes, painting scenery and making props. So this image was a must have.


This image was just too cute  not to purchase.

No comments: