Tuesday 18 August 2020

Pampered Pets...the dog.



This card was a lash up from the beginning. I had every intention of using this base for the cat stamp. But when I put the cat on it looked lost on this is a 7x5 card. I tried putting several cats on and didn't like it. So I put the dog on instead.
Anyone familiar with this  DSP will know this sheet of DSP is cat orientated. But I have this theory that hardly anyone reads the background paper.  To test my theory, and to decide whether I would post this card on here,  I gave it to hubby for his input. (if anyone is going to read the background paper it will be him) .  Sure enough  he read the words out loud,  but he didn't pick up on the fact the words are cat related and I had put a dog with them. So If he didn't question it, I would leave it as is and post it anyway.

No comments: