Sunday 6 July 2014

Embossed Pram Baby Card

 I seem to have lost my mojo lately and Hubby needed a  baby card for tomorrow.

Rather than let him down I dug out a card I made about 10 years ago and re-made it in different colours.

The overall size of this card is 8" X 8" so it is quite large but as there are going to be a few people signing it,  it needs to be a little bigger than usual.

The wheels I made by punching out a large daisy in silver card twice and sticking the flowers onto a punched circle that is slightly smaller than the daisy. Note..   I punched the circles from the same cardstock I used for the background.
Then trimming off the tips of the petals to the edge of the circle.

I punched two more silver circles larger still and adhered the smaller inner wheel on top.
The flowers were made using a smaller daisy punch  inking the tips of the petals and the sticking on on top of another and adding a small blue gem stone.

The background paper is from the Subtles DSP stack from Stampin up,  the colour I used  is soft sky.
The heart lace  was made using a Martha Stewart Border Punch.

The pram I cut from  white pearlized card and embossed.

Here's hope my mojo comes back soon...... need to be making new stuff, not going backwards in time.




No comments: