Friday 20 January 2023

Wintery cards

This post is a continuation of my previous post. I didn't have photos available to add to the previous post when I wrote it. 

 I just wanted to show that you can change things up to create different cards.  You have many options to change things up to give a different look, while keeping the same theme and style.  If you give packs of cards as gifts,  it's nice if they look like a set.

   

On the  7 x 5 inch card above I used a small rabbit, so there was space for a few more trees in the background. I used the Fern branch stamp set for the overhanging branches. I worked on a smaller panel so the rabbit wouldn't get lost. By adhering the panel to a larger card base meant I could add a larger sentiment.


On the next inch 6x 4 card, I changed the rabbit for deer and the overhanging branches are from the willow set. I didn't bother with the clouds over the moon on this one.

On this one I added pink in the sky instead of yellow. I added another row of trees on the left.


For the next one, I used a  skeleton tree branch and added the crow looking down on the rabbit.


I added a touch of peach to the sky on this one.


I didn't add any over hanging branches on this 5 x 7 card for a more desolate look for the wolf.


There is just a hint of pink in the sky on both the wolf cards. I did add a touch of blue to the horizon on these.


As you can see, these cards are all very similar but all quite different. Just but changing a colour, using a different stamp or two or the size. 
You could also change the orientation.


No comments: