Saturday 31 October 2020

Beautiful moments

I have to confess, I had forgotten I had bought this set. I remember umming and erring over  this set. I liked it but was not sure that I wanted it or if I could use it.  I am guessing there must have been a shortage of things left in the catalogue that I really wanted for me to buy it.


So I had a play with it last night and made a couple of  clean simple cards. 



Having played and coloured the image several times, I have decided I actually prefer the dress left white with just a touch of grey. 

You may notice I have  given the ladies a bit more hair on the white and pink  cards. this is because I smudged the black ink when I stamped it. I couldn't be bothered to cut more card and re stamp them when I could just extend the hair to hide it.

No comments: