Friday 21 August 2020

Pampered Pets....Last one....for now.


These two cards  look very similar but on the card above I die cut a white circle and a slightly larger red circle and adhered them on top of the DSP  and black  covered base card.
Instead of stamping and colouring the dog I cut him out from the sheet of DSP he features on.
I stuck the dog on with foam pads to give a little dimension. I heat embossed the sentiment in white detail embossing powder.
 I punched the hearts from red card and flocked them for a richer looking, more tactile finish.

On the card below I worked in reverse order. I stuck the dog to the base card first.  Then added the red layer with the circle centre cut out ad then topped that off with the black layer of  DSP .  The little hearts  Are the waste product from a Martha Stewart border punch.

No comments: