Tuesday 18 August 2020

Pampered pets ...the Dog 4



I call this the dog tag card. The tag swings freely on this card and you can flip it over to reveal a second sentiment or a second image. I hadn't decided what to put on the back of this tag until this very minute.
I think I will add the rear view of the dog on the back of the tag  in a few mins.
  The pendant hanger I found in  a box of jewellery findings. I used a single hole punch to make the hole in the middle and the hole in the tag. I tightly  twisted    1/2 inch wide  strand of raffia  until it was so tightly twisted it looked like fine  twine. threaded it through the pendant hanger  and tied a knot,  I then threaded the ends through the hole in the card and taped and glued the ends to the back of the dsp. The  tape on it's own is not enough  to hold the tag in place for long. the raffia will eventually slide out from under the tape. That is why I added some glue to the ends too..... Belt and braces as they say.


No comments: