Saturday 18 July 2020

Sponged background Cards


Today I have a CASE'd  for you. I found this card on the internet last week. I cannot  remember for the life of me who created the original, but I liked it enough to copy and share it. If I remember rightly the lady had posted a photo tutorial on making this card. I just wish I could remember her name.

I decided to create a smaller version with just one sponged  square on a  4x4  base card.
 The Dragon fly stamp is from the awesomely artistic stamp set by S.U.
This card was inspired by Sarah Hardy a very talented and lovely S.U. demonstrator. Sarah's video tutorial can be found on Youtube. Sarah used green ink and the Dandelion Wishes stamp set to create her beautiful card.  I have no idea where I got the stamp for this card, I found it in my box of Lavinia stamps. but I know it's not a Lavinia stamp.  I don't even  remember buying it. I am guessing I bought it   at a craft show.  I will be checking out Sarah's video again and having a go at Casing her version.  While you are on Youtube you really ought to view Sarah's other videos, she has some truly awesome video tutorials on there.  Just be sure to add stampin' up after her name or you will get  the film "The haunting of Sarah Hardy"  come up instead of card making tutorials.

No comments: