Friday 15 February 2019

Valentines Card.

This is Hubby's  card for Valentines Day this year. It was inspired by a card I saw on the S.U demonstrator  planning page. 
I changed a few things about it as I didn't have the dies and embossing folder the original creator used.
I started with a 6 x 6 base card. added a layer of Cherry Cobbler to the base then a  a layer of white which I embossed.

Then  I cut a  a square frame and attached it over the white embossed panel using foam pads to add dimension.

I die cut a heart in Cherry Cobbler using a heart die from the sweet and sassy  die set.
I cut the letters  using a large alphabet die and adhered them over the heart shape keeping the letters within the frame.
I added a trio of sticky back gems to each letter for a little sparkle.

No comments: