Wednesday 7 November 2018

Purple Cambridge Carols


Another card using the Cambridge Carols Stamp set. This time I have coloured the image using several shades of purple. 
 I stamped  the  snowflakes on concorde crush card stock with frost white shimmer paint.
I may not be posting much for a while,  my Bigshot has died.  I use it almost everyday so  I'm feeling like I've had my right arm cut off.   Hubby has ordered some new internal organs for it, so hopefully it will make a full recovery after it's transplants. ..... Eagerly awaiting  the postman now.

2 comments:

tonilea said...

I really like this one. You did a beautiful job coloring it. I like it best with the color. Not that what I like is important, but...
So sorry about your Big Shot. I would be lost without mine. Hope the new innards will put you back in business.

Laura said...

Ha ha Thanks Tonilea..i cant wait for it to be repaired...gutted the new organs havent arrived today. I am so lost without it I love my circles and ovals.