Wednesday 24 October 2018

Peter Rabbit Card

Many years ago there used to be a small library close to our house in Shrewsbury.  Every week I would visit and take out as many Beatrix Potter books as a child was allowed, which never as many as I wanted.
So when I saw a set of Peter Rabbit  stamps in The Range I just had buy them.

Sadly the quality of these stamps isn't brilliant, The price of this set lead me to believe the quality of these polymer stamps would be a lot better than they actually are.








The set consists of  two stamps of  Peter,  a small butterfly and several sentiments.
This stamp of Peter is the only stamp in the set that I consider to be usable.


Here are three cards I've made using Peter.
The backgrounds I drew in using a fine nib black pen and I coloured the images with Copic Markers.

I could use a few  more ideas for simple backgrounds to go with this stamp. 





 I think these cards would suitable for  a new baby  or  for baby's first birthday.

I love the delicate blue check card stock on this last card.
Unfortunately I  only have one sheet of this card  and I'm not sure where I got it from.

Angie  if your'e reading this, did I get this card stock from you?





No comments: