Thursday 2 February 2017

Beautiful You....again.

I have been itching to use this technique on these stamps ever since the set arrived. I have finally found enough time to try out a few ideas tonight.
This is a nice quick and easy card to make.
To make this 6 x 6 card I cut a piece of DSP and mounted it onto a piece of dark grey card stock.  I adhered the DSp to the hinge side of the card. and stamped the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.
 All that's left to do now is stamp the lady image twice.  Once onto white card stock and once onto a scrap of DSP.
I cut out the dress and the umbrella from the DSP and stuck the on top of the image stamped on the white card.
With Copic markers I added some colour to her legs, hair and the background. The final step was to die cut the image and mount the image on to another piece of grey card stock and stick it to the  prepared base card.

No comments: