Friday 3 August 2012

Sorry and New Stampin' Up Catalogues

Over the last few days I have spent just a little time reading some of my posts...... I have learnt that I should stop writing  my posts in the early hours of the morning when I am tired. So many  silly mistakes!!!
 I don't have the time to go back and correct them all, so I ask you to forgive me for my lack of accuracy.

I now have to tell you some exciting news...Stampin' Up are bringing out  an Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue in September. I have had a sneek preview and wow !!!! There are some wonderful new products to be had. I for one can't wait to get my hands on some of the bundles that will be available.  I can't tell you anymore than that at this time
Other news from Stampin' up is that the 2013 main catalogue is going to BIGGER!!!!  It will more more in line with the American catalogue. So that's something to look forward to.

No comments: