Wednesday 19 January 2022

Easter Friends Duckling

 

Here is the duckling from the Easter Friends Stamp set. He is such a happy chappy and is bound to bring a smile to anyone's face.
I coloured him with Copic markers, mounted him on black card and teamed him  up with grey gingham paper which I had also mounted on to black card.


My second card using the duckling I kept very simple.  I layered him on black card stock with a very narrow border, then mounted him onto Lemon Lime twist card stock,  which I think is a very spring like colour.


For my third card I used the new Sale a bration  DSP  as a background. Again I mounted the duckling and the DSP on black card stock before adhering to the front of my base card. The sentiment in this car is from a very old stamp set called Easter Blossoms... I think
 

No comments: