Sunday 24 October 2010

stampin' up ink storage . plus update




At long last my birthday present finally arrived from the usa. It has been designed especially to hold stampin' up inks. But it is not a stampin' up product. I love this ink storage system it has certainly made finding the colour ink pad I want much easier than fumbling round in drawer. It took three months to arrive as it had to be made and the carriage charges amounted £90 that was £20 more than the cost of the unit. I think we would have been better off finding somebody in the uk to make it.








Having said that, I am glad I have got it, it fits beautifully into the only space I had available.


as you can see, I still have a few spaces to fill with markers and re inkers.



It's been over a year since I Darling hubby purchase the ink storage unit for me and I have to say it's still a fabulous piece of storage, I still love it. I haven't regretted my choice of storage unit at all. I have had a couple of enquiries as to were I got , so I am now going to post details here for you . http://www.suink.net If you are an SU demonstrator or a serious S.U ink collector, I would advise you to buy the largest unit you can afford it does not take long to fill them up. Over the last two years I have collected so many ink pads my unit is full and now I have a stack of pads that just sit on my desk....... until I knock them over

2 comments:

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

Does your husband still make them others?

Laura said...

Sorry, my husband doesn't make these units bits but here is the link to man that does.http://www.suink.net