Sunday 2 October 2022

Halloween goblet

If you're looking for ideas for treat gifts for Halloween this year how about this for a super quick gift.

I found these goblets in our local Home Bargains for just £1.29. I thought they'd be an interesting way of gifting chocolate on Halloween.

It could be quite expensive to fill the whole goblet with chocolate. So to reduce the amount of chocolate needed to fill this,  I took a handful of black shredded tissue and placed it in the bottom of a cello bag.  

 I stamped bats on the  bags using black Stazon ink before filling the bag.  Then added the chocolates on top of the tissue. Then tie the bag up with some bright orange ribbon.


If  you want to step it up, why not present it in a gift/display box.
This is a box I made for another Halloween project. Which I'll be sharing very soon.


You can decorate the box anyway you want. I used the library paper on this project which is from card Graphics 45.  I punched out a cat in black card to go with the library of magic books that no self-respecting witch would be without.









No comments: