Tuesday 30 August 2022

Boy Fairy card.


 I had a birthday earlier in the month and received some Lavinia stamps from  my step children, our daughter in law and their children.  I was chuffed to pieces with the selection of stamps I received and have been busy playing with some of them this week.  I can't remember whether this little guy is Pan or Fip. Whoever he is he's really cute. For the background foliage I used the larger of the two stamps in the leaf creeper set.

The background was made by squishing distress  oxide ink pads onto an oven mat, spritzing the ink on the mat  with water and dunking the water colour card into the watery inks and allowing to dry.
The patchy effect was created by sprinkling water over the dried card, allowing it to sit for at least 10 seconds before blotting off the water droplets. Allow the card to dry again before stamping the images.
I used Versafine Clair ink to stamp the image of the boy.

No comments: