Saturday 17 April 2021

Well, all I can say is....


Today I have a couple of LOTV images I've used on these cards.
 Although the images are cute they are not what I want to write about today.
 It's the sentiment!!
I can see me using this on  a lot of cards to make them multi purpose cards, so to speak.
The card above could be a birthday card  just by writing or stamping happy birthday on the inside to complete the greeting.  Equally it could be a congratulations card for a young lady that has learnt to ride or done well in an equestrian event, just by stampin congratulations inside.


 The card below  could easily be a "Welcome to your new home" card or it could be a "Thank you" card to someone that's helped you with your home décor.  All you have to do is to complete the sentence accordingly on the inside of the card. 
I think this has to be one of the most versatile  sentiment stamps ever and you can find it in the "Massive Thanks" Stamp set by Stampin' Up!.

2 comments:

Pam Elliott said...

I have a great granddaughter who will be taking riding lessons this summer and I would LOVE to have that stamp you used. Could you tell me where I could get that?

Laura said...

Hi Pam,
I did try to answer you comment a while back but it doesn't seem to be here so I'll post the info here.
The stamp is a digital stamp from LOTV Lilly of the valley. They also have another horse riding stamp I think you will love and will be suitable for your great granddaughter. If you have not used digital stamps before, don't be put off. They are easy to purchase, they get sent to your email address and are easy to download/upload (what ever it is you do with them)
I wouldn't purchase them if they took too much effort to download. I am not very good with technology so it has to be simple for me. I will warn you once you go on to the website you'll get hooked on their cute images. As for prices of the stamps they vary, I usually wait until they have a sale on then buy a dozen different ones at around £1 each. I think the most expensive stamp they sell is around £3. The beauty of digital stamps is you buy them from your sofa and three minutes later you have them and you can re size them to fit the size of the card you want to make. Hope that helps. Laura