Sunday 11 April 2021

Grace's Garden




This card was made using  the set called  "Grace's Garden. It's a polymer stamps set  and I don't normally buy polymer sets as I usually have issues with them.  To be honest, I only bought this set because I needed to buy something to make my quarterly figures. I am pleased to say I didn't have any issues with this set and  I am rather pleased with the results. If I had to find fault with this set, it would be the with the sentiments..... Honestly,  what the hell is this all about....
I thank you for the all  kindness in yours.  
Perhaps it's just me, but I really don't get that.

 

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Laura and your colouring is just perfect x

tonilea said...

I don't get it either. There are SO many sentiments in stamp sets that are just weird to me. Things I would never say. And things I've never heard ANYONE say and if they did I'd probably make sure I didn't run into them again. I don't know what the designers are thinking but I just either have to LOVE the images or just not purchase the set.

Laura said...

Ha ha Tonilea, I am so glad somebody else out there agrees with me on the strangeness of some of the sentiments included in stamp sets. I thought it was just me and was waiting for a barrage of abuse for criticising the stamp designers. I tend to buy sets because I love the image and buy sentiment sets with words in I would use. I am always mixing sets choosing a sentiment from one set and image from another. If I can't find the right stamp I will print one off. I recently bought a sentiment set and there is one stamp in the set that could be used for almost anything. You'll see what I mean in a few days when the post is published. Laura

Laura said...

Thank you Sandma Nice to see your name pop up in my emails.
Glad you like my colouring on this card.
Hope life is treating you well and you are still crafting.
Laura