Saturday 6 March 2021

Masculine card


 I am quit pleased with the way this one turned out. I used blending brushes and three different inks to create a multi-coloured sky.  I stamped the boats and I placed post it notes across the top of the two thirds  to create  the horizon and a blended several blue inks to create the water. taking care not to put too much ink over the boats. I could have masked off the boats but I was short on time and really couldn't be bothered with the hassle of cutting out masks. I could have brushed over the boats with a little water and blot off the ink, but I didn't. A white Posca paint  pen was  used to bring the sails back to a white-ish colour and to add highlights in the water.

4 comments:

Margaret S said...

Such a beautiful card! You did an amazing job.
Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Thank you Margaret x

tonilea said...

This is gorgeous!

Laura said...

Thank you Tonilea.