Thursday 16 September 2010

90th Birthday Card.... well, sort of.


I was having crafters block the week before my mother in laws 90th birthday. I usually do something flowery and pretty for her but this year, I wanted to do something different & special, but the ideas were not forth coming. Then I found a pack of certificate paper buried under papers on my printer, my mind started to wander.......as it often does and minutes later I came up with the idea of a 90th Birthday Certificate......Well,... not many people get to see 90, so I thought she deserves a certificate just for that.
She loved it!!!!! and is having it framed to go on the wall.... How about that then.
I am sorry the photo is so poor I just couldn't get it any clearer than it is. Click on the photo for a larger view.

No comments: