Sunday 17 May 2015

Butterfly Card


Had a few minutes to play with my new butterfly dies from stampin' up.
 I love these  butterflies, they cut so cleanly but are a little tricky to get out of the die with out using wax paper between the die and the card stock.


I don't think any instructions are need for this card.  So I'll just say it's 
as simple as cutting out  the butterfly in the front panel of your card.
If you choose to,  you could emboss the  aperture panel as I have done on the second of my cards.  

 Then mount the panel on to coloured card stock. 
Apply a little adhesive to the body of the butterfly and place the butterfly back into the aperture.  Bend the wings upwards for the "in flight look".
 This is a great little card if you're lacking in time as it's so quick to make.

I can't honestly say this type of card would get into my top ten of favourites.

No comments: