Monday 18 March 2013

Mother's day card and box.

Don't you just love this new stippled blossom two step stamp set. ( try saying that after a couple of glasses of your favourite tipple). 
I found a card very similar to this on another blog and fell in love with it so I just had to CASE it. Well,  almost, my card does differ a little.
After completing the card I still had the urge to play with this stamp set so then I made a box and decorated it with a panel created with the same set.
I  just couldn't put this stamp set down so here I tried  it in different colours, Giving some the vintage feel and leaving others  crisp and clean. They kind of remind me of vintage seed packets. I think it has something to do with the Style of the font on Perfectly Penned stamp set. The two sets compliment each other perfectly. I am really looking forward to the Easter holidays perhaps I will get to spend a day in my craft room and really go to town with these two sets.
These have to be my all time favourite stamp sets.
Well  Done  SU.

No comments: