Friday 25 March 2011

Card For a Young Lady.

I found this Sugar Nellie stamp at The make it Show in Farnborough. I thought it was cute and pretty so just had to buy it. On the look out for more of these stamps now. I don't usually go for stamps that require a lot of colouring in, but I have to say I enjoyed colouring this one with my Copic markers. Author Francoise Read introduced me to these markers. I didn't really believe her when she said how good they were, but I bought a few anyway just to have a play and they are very nice to work with and blend beautifully. I done a couple more in different colours and using my SU stamp and write markers and they have come out really well. I still used my copics for the faces. Background paper is SU's designer paper in bashful blue and the ribbon is pretty in pink taffeta ribbon also from SU.

No comments: