Monday 10 January 2011

Mini Scrapbook (The Cover)

Here is the cover of my mini scrapbook.
It was surprisingly easy to achieve.
I used three different scrapbook papers, inks and daubers, some lace, a strip of stampin'up s choc chip grosgrain, a strip of sticky flat back pearls, a Tim Holtz ornate frame, lots of vanilla and old olive ribbon and a paper flower with a couple of leaves.
I really enjoyed doing this cover and it took my mind off my ailments for a little while.
I am pleased with the way it turned out. Now I have to think about what I am going to put in the six empty pages. I have done a couple pages which are posted below.
Hope you like this one girls.
I got the blank book from Nancyz craft shop here in Basingstoke if you want to have a go at making a mini scrapbook. They are not very expensive either . BONUS!

No comments: