Tuesday 26 October 2010

Giraffe Card





I have finally decided ,my New favourite colours are Stampin' up;s Cherry cobbler, Pacific point and Marina mist. Ihave really enjoyed having a play with all my new goodies. Today I thought I would have a go at punch art. Not something I have ever seriously tried before, but hey!!! I have new punches so why not give it a go. Here are some of the things I produced.Fran will think this is the giraffe I half heartedly made months ago and she named George. Sorry Fran, this is his baby brother. lol. He is smaller than George. He is made from an assortment of oval and circle punches.

I used bashfull blue ink and a dauber plus a scallop circle to do the sky.

The tree tops are old olive card punched out using the scalloped circle and oval punches.

Click on photo for larger image and use the magnifier.

I have Yet to put the greeting on this card and I think it has to say......... Hi

No comments: