Friday, 19 February 2010

art book gone wrong

What I disaster this art book was! Messed up big time here and ended up ripping the front edge of the cover after I tried to rectify a previous mistake . ( I picked up the chocolate coloured dauber instead of the olive, a huge brown ink stain did nothing for the effect!)
Having no olive coloured card left to cover the tear, I cut a page from the Stampin Up catalogue and used that to hide my mess. I then punched and inked an inner edge (With Old Olive this time) covered the join with olive grosgrain and added glitter around the leaves and stems. I then opened a cupboard door and everything fell out on top of the wet glitter and glue smearing it everywhere..... At which point,...

I gave up and wet to bed .lol

No comments: