Tuesday 21 August 2018

Peaceful Place stamp set.


A Peaceful Place is a new set from S.U. this year.  Look s nice and peaceful, but I can't help thinking what it will be like in a storm. lol.
I coloured  the image with Copic markers. 
The sentiment on this one is from the new accented blooms set. I bought the accented blooms set in clear  along with the  
Stamparatus . I had no intention of buying the Stamparatus  as I usually buy the wod set. But when it comes to  predominantly solid stamps   I usually get  a less than perfect image.  It's virtually impossible to over stamp to fill in the misses.....until now,  with the Stamparatus you can over stamp and fill in the misses perfectly. 
I stamped  over this sentiment to fill in the missed areas without losing the very fine line wording. Here is a link to a video on the Stamparatus. There are a lot of benefits to owning one of these toys, over stamping is just one and it's explained at   5:10 point in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teCr7Xo4G8I

No comments: