Wednesday 2 May 2018


This stamp set, didn't jump out at me and say buy me, buy me. In fact it didn't appeal to me at all,  until I saw a couple of  really nice cards made by other people.  (It's called "Remarkable you,)
So I went back to the catalogue to take another look at it.   I still wasn't 100% sure this was a stamp set for me, but there wasn't anything  else in the catalogue  that I  really wanted and I needed to buy something to make my quarterly figures to get me out of pending.  
 This set is called "Remarkable you.
I was quite pleased with the way this card turned out. 
The lily stamp only has two lilies.  I added the third  by stamping the image on another piece of card and cutting out one of the flowers and adhering  it between the stamped blooms. I drew in the third stalk in with markers. 

No comments: