Tuesday 9 January 2018

Snow Scene Cards.



 I bought some stamps from a craft show last year and finally got round to use them just before Christmas.

As you can see,  I experimented with colours.
Blue , pink and lilac.

I have to say the pink one is not as vibrant as it appears here.


 The following cards were inked using  lilac ink after I had stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black


After the inks were dry I used a white gel pen to add some snow flakes.














The mirrored snow flake  I purchased from  Hobbycraft 10 for £1.
I don't usually  add embellishment  to  my Christmas cards, as most of the people I send cards to thrown them away, so I try to keep the costs down,  but these  snowflakes were so cheap  and they added a little more interest, so why not.                                                                                                                       

No comments: