Wednesday 10 January 2018

Diet /allergy card

When I saw this in the new  S.U. spring/summer catalogue,  I just had to have it.
This almost sums up our new diet.
 Since  I was diagnosed as being pre diabetic three months ago, we have made some major changes to our diet to avoid me becoming diabetic and needing medication.
I have to say the Keto diet does actually work.  The result of my last blood test proved this.
I've also managed to lose some weight, not as much as Hubby who has lost 2 stone,  but every lost pound is a bonus.

It's not an easy diet  to follow when you' ve been  a carb junkie for many years.
Checking the carb content on everything we buy, making every meal from scratch and finding keto recipes that we will all like is a bit of a bind, but worth it for the end results.

No comments: