Saturday 4 November 2017

Teddy New Years card.

I have had a bit of a clear out of my craft room over the half term holiday.
During my sorting I came across this  photocopied image. It's signed with my maiden name, meaning I drew this a very long time ago, way before I discovered stamping.
I remember,  I drew a series of these bear images and photocopied them onto vanilla card stock, so I could water colour the images without having the ink run and because I wanted to make more than one of each image without actually having to re draw the images.
 When I found this  uncoloured image I just had to try colouring it with my Copic markers, even though the card stock isn't ideal for use with alcohol markers it didn't turn out too bad. The cable knit embossed background makes it look better.

No comments: