Sunday 26 November 2017

Stippled Blossoms.


 My all time favourite  floral stamp set came out for these two cards. 
The retired  set.. Stippled Blossoms  retired some years ago, but I still love it and use it whenever I can.

 I have used Flirty Flamingo and  Cajun Craze ink  pads for this card.
You won't find many cards made by me in orange as it it is my least favourite colour, followed very closely by

yellow.

For the  second card  I used Almost Amethyst and Concorde Crush.


For the leaves I used,  Mellow Moss and Always Artichokes ink pads.
I heat embossed the sentiment on the second card in gold.




2 comments:

Gail said...

These are gorgeous! Love both colour combos. I love that stamp set - must dig it out and ink it up again. Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura said...

Thank you Gail for taking the to leave a positive comment, Glad I have inspired you to dig out this stamp set..
Laura.