Thursday 20 July 2017

Tasha's baby shower card

 I needed a baby shower card last week, not having much in the way of stamps for this type of card I trawled the internet for a suitable image.

This black and white image  seemed  the most appropriate and nicest for the occasion.
I coloured the image with Copic markers and mounted the image on pink card then onto blue. I added a lacy die cut and adhered it to  some yellow polka dot backing paper.
then added a flower and foliage.
Inside the the card I created a pocket to hold a gift card.
After I took this photo, I added a narrow banner with the words "baby shower"  sprouting out from under flower.
For the envelope I needed more of a box type envelope to get the card in without crushing the flower.
I used the same lace die cut, flower a tag and papers to decorate the envelope.
I used  a strips of magnetic sheet as a closure.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

I've just found you, but have to say your cards are gorgeous!

Laura said...

Awww ..Thank you Cheryl