Saturday 6 May 2017

Giant Dice Table Decorations.

These giant dice  are 6 inches square. They are the stands for the giant martini glasses, which will make up the centre piece of the table decorations for Hubby's surprise  birthday party.

I  used two photos of each Bond actor and adhered them to opposite sides of each dice.

I decided to have tables named after the Bond actors rather than table numbers.
To make the dice I made cube frames from wood and covered each cube with chipboard. I painted three black and three white.




I die cut lots of circles in black and gold for the spots on the dice.
I die cut two photos and two gold mounts for each die.

I had difficulties finding props for the party. So I had to make the gun from gold mirri card.

 I bought black napkins and folded them into bow ties.

The gold bullion favour boxes I bought from a party supply company.


Each table had two little books containing 20 questions on Bond  movies which I downloaded from the internet.


These seemed to be quite popular even though some of the questions were a little hard for some of the guests.




No comments: