Thursday 26 January 2017

Iris card


I haven't been spending  much time in my craft room of late, probably because it needs a good sort out.  Instead I have just been popping in there to stamp a few images then taking them downstairs to colour while watching TV.
I have owned  this stamp for many years, but until today, I had never made a card with it.
 I tried water colouring the image a couple of times, but  I was never happy with the results. Twenty years ago  I had never heard of Copics or  any other brand of alcohol markers.
So this  Iris stamp, along with many other stamps got shoved in a drawer and left there for many years.
Over the the last few weeks  I have been digging out a few of those old stamps and colouring them with Copic markers. I am a lot happier with the results now.
I think these stamps will get used more often now.

No comments: