Wednesday 23 November 2016

More Merry Mice.


 

I am  a little bit hooked on these "Merry Mice" stamps From S.U .
I have spent the last couple of evenings sat in front of the TV colouring in the stamped images. 
Today I have been turning the coloured images into cards.
This card is far from the traditional colours of Christmas and I am a little unsure of what I think of it.
I stamped the borders, which are in the" Father Christmas" stamp set from S.U in chocolate chip ink then stamped the mice and greeting and  coloured the images with Copic markers. 
The dark layers are a beautiful shimmery chocolate brown card stock.  
Unfortunately they look black in this photo. 
I finished this card with just a touch of glitter here and there. I love glitter but, to my mind too much glitter cheapens the overall look of the card. So I keep glitter to the minimum.
 Time to rescue the dinner!!


No comments: