Wednesday 23 November 2016

Father Christmas Card

Having had a bit of a stressful day, I retreated to the craft room when I got home from work. I needed to de-stress, ... big time and the way I do that is to shut myself away for an hour or so and make something to take my mind off the issues of the day. Today's make  was made using the new "Father Christmas" stamp set from S.U. This is a gorgeous set, if a little difficult to colour , but worth the effort.
stamp in chocolate chip ink and coloured with Copic markers and finished off with a touch a glitter.
I mounted the image onto a rich,  chocolate brown, shimmery card stock.  Then  mounted again on to Cherry Cobbler card stock, which I had embossed using the new cable knit embossing folder.  You may have guessed from the amount of time I have used this folder this week ...that I love this folder.

No comments: