Sunday 20 November 2016

Emelia's Card

A box card to congratulate a couple on the birth of their new daughter.

Lots of Blushing Bride balloons in this one. I also included a few white balloons with the relevant facts on.                                                                                                                                              The lace die is a signature die from Joanna Sheene.                                                                                                                                      I used the balloon punch from Stampin' Up.    I like this punch as it punches two different size balloons at once.                                                                                                                                             I think the alphabet die I used is an X cut  die.                                    

No comments: