Monday 25 July 2016

Wedding Card




I have had this die set for a while now,  but I  haven't had the chance to do anything with until recently.
It's a floral heart die from Stampin up that also has two  single flower dies (in different sizes) that come with it.

I chose Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo to colour the flowers on this card to correspond with the colour of the Roses in the wedding bouquets. 






cut a piece of ivory card 5 1/2  x 5 1/2 and cut out the floral heart, then  glued the  negative piece of card  ( not the heart )  onto the front of my base card. 



I cut the heart out again this time in silver card, added a little glue to the back of the silver heart and set it  into ivory cut out .

I cut the floral heart out again, this time in green and snipped of some of the leaves and adhered a little foliage to the underside of each orange flowers.

No comments: