Sunday 17 January 2016

Tattered Teddy Bear Thank You Card.



I've had little time for card making of late and to be honest I have been a little short on inspiration too.  Partly due to illness and partly due to other commitments.
So you'll have to bear with me for a while  as I create simple cards  to try and get back into it.
This card was a quick card for a little boy.
I used  Sue Wilson's Madison Square die for the filigree frame on this card. I stamped  the Tattered  bear image using Memento black ink and coloured  it using Copic markers.  
 I stamped  The  greeting onto white card and punched it out using the Word Window punch from SU.
I  stamped the bear a second time and coloured only  the arms... I punched out  two small  circles from the spare arms for the paws and adhered them each end of the " Thank You ".
  On the back of the "Thank you"  I placed several thin foam sticky pads to lift and bring the greeting forward.

No comments: