Monday 30 November 2015

Final Attempt at painting.....for now.

It seems ages since I last updated my blog so I thought I'd let you know what's been keeping me busy these last few weeks.
As you know . I decided to try my hand at painting due to a shoulder injury and restricted use of my arm. This is my last painting  it was inspired by  a video on Youtube by Karen Ilari.
My painting is nowhere near as good as her's.  But I wanted to see  if following a video tutorial would help me with my painting.  I have to say, I learned a lot but there were some irritating points.
Karen's video is great, but it's not a video you paint along with unless you're prepared to make some major changes as you go along. I found that frustrating,
My  paints, brushes and canvas' have  now been put away, it's time to get to move on to something else.

No comments: