Saturday 30 May 2015

flourish card





 I saw a card made using this stamp from Hero Arts and I fell in love with it instantly.   It's one of those  stamps to die for,  it's so beautiful. So I went on a hunt for it and eventually found in the USA direct from Hero Arts. it was  reasonably priced so I just had to order it. 

It arrived yesterday much later than the given delivery dates. 
It's arrival  meant  PLAYTIME!!! 

These cards are the end result of my playtime. The first I heat embossed in gold , which is really hard to photograph well.  




The second card is also heat embossed in gold on white card stock and I applied   stampin' ups Pool Party  and Crumb Cake ink with a sponge afterwards.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            




The last card I heat embossed in white on  Stampin' up's Cherry Cobbler  card stock.

No comments: