Wednesday 27 August 2014

I Love Lace Birthday Card.

I have been dying to get my hands on this lace background stamp. 
The moment I saw it in the new catalogue I said to myself  I'm having that. 

It is such a beautiful design and so delicate, how could I resist it.
I love it. I have so many  things I want to try doing with it, when I get a bit more time to play. 
It's a stamp that is going to be very versatile. I can see this being 
great for wedding cards , Valentine's , anniversaries, birthdays and vintage cards.

 It's a large background stamp called "I love lace"  and it's in the new stampin up catalogue.

Here I have stamped just half of the stamp on to Cherry cobbler cardstock using
 Memento black ink. 
I also added some crumb cake ribbon  and a bow.
 I punched out  some flowers  using the Boho three flower punch and shaped them with a large ball tool.
I added some rhinestones and pearls to the centre of the flowers . 

The birthday sentiment is from a stamp set called "Perfectly penned" again from SU.


No comments: