Thursday 6 March 2014

Serene Silhouettes Card

A quick card using the Serene Silhouettes stamps set from S.U. 
I used lovely lilac and pretty in pink ink  to create the circle. I 
punched  a large hole in a sheet of scrap paper to make a stencil and then applied  two way glue around the hole and allowed the glue to dry.

Once dry, I positioned the scrap paper over my white card stock making sure the hole was where I wanted it to be and then sponged through the hole until I had achieved the density of colour I liked.

I then removed the scrap paper and over stamped the sponged circle with the tree from the Serene Silhouette stamp set inked up with black craft ink from S.U. I really like this  black craft ink, it is great for doing silhouettes. It does take much longer to dry than the basic ink... but you will never get this result from this classic ink pads.

No comments: