Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Lodge in soft suede


Today's posts are quick and easy  Christmas cards using the Christmas lodge from Stampin' up! This stamp set has been retired.
I distress the edges of all the images and inked them using a sponge dauber and soft suede ink.

The central panel of all these cards are pretty much the same,  the only things I have really changed are the backgrounds. 
On the first card I used  Stampin' up's crumb cake DSP and soft suede card stock as the backing.


 For the background of the second card I used soft suede card stock  stamped with a polka dot  background stamp and white craft ink and finished it off with a bow in soft suede ribbon and some dazzling diamonds glitter. 
You just have to have glitter at Christmas.
The third and final card was even simpler.
 I mounted the central panel onto gold card and and stuck that onto a piece of soft suede card stock which I had stamped using the  Serene  Snowflakes stamp set again from S.U and I am sad to say  this set has also been retired.
Again I used white craft ink to stamp the snow flakes.
The greeting was stamped onto a second scrap of whisper white card stock and cut to the length of the central panel and I rounded the corners with a non S.U. corner rounding punch.
I hope you like today's posts if so,  let me know by ticking one of the reaction boxes below or leave a comment.  Thanks  for visiting.

No comments: