Sunday 24 November 2013

Two by Two Baby Card.




 You may remember  a few months ago I did a very similar  card for  a boy.


I rather liked the finished look of that  so when a friends daughter gave birth to a baby girl last I was inspired to make it again in girly colours.
 I have also changed the shape of the topper. 
 Last time, I used the Top Note die , this time I thought I would try the oval and scalloped oval. ( from Spell Binder.)
 The  stamp I used is called Two by Two which is now retired.
I used SU 's markers to colour most of the animals and boat,  but I confess to using my Copic Markers to colour the  elephants.



 I hot foiled the Grandparent Greeting on this card and added  some  Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the waves and the rim of the boat.

The DSP I use was pretty in pink and has unfortunately been retired now.

No comments: