Wednesday 18 September 2013

Serene Silhouettes

Here is another card inspired by  a video by Brenda Keenan on You Tube.
This is a quick card.... providing you constantly check your hands are clean before handling your work.  
I am not good at that so the consequences are that I usually have  three or four attempts before I finally learn to check my hands.
The colours I used on this one are Marina mist and pacific point. 
Mask off the moon  and  the area in which you want to the sky.

I started sponging  with Marina Mist beginning in the centre of the moon mask  and working outwards towards the edges of the card.  

Once this step was completed I added pacific point ink this time working in from the edge of the card towards the moon mask. 

When  I felt the colour was  intense enough I removed the moon mask and stamped the image using black stazon ink.  If I remember rightly this stamp is from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.
 For a demo on making this card pop over to You Tube and watch Brenda's video.


No comments: